Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommy_25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Is it wrong for me to not trust my ex-boyfriend with our daughter?
    I have custody of our daughter (she lives with me), and my ex-boyfriend (her father) has in the past talked about killing himself, and the ways he could do it, he's also broken things that he owns (such as his digital camera) out of anger... should I get a lawyer? I do not trust him alone with her, and he doesn't understand that... what should I do?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Have you gone to court over custody or did you just agree to letting him see her?
    How old is she?
    mommy_25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 06:33 PM
    I agree to him seeing her with supervision..
    And she's 18 months...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 06:43 PM
    If he is seeing her with supervision that is what is important.
    You really should go to court and have an official visitation order written up as well as a child support order. Make sure you tell the Judge you feel he needs to continue with the supervised visits. This way if he is just wanting her at his convenience you can say your next visitation is Saturday after next between 1 and 3.

Also suggest to the Judge that you feel he needs to get counseling for his temper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't seem to trust my boyfriend but I want too. [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year and a half now and last January he broke up with me. And we got back together in Feburay. The day that he broke up with me he cheated on me and kissed another girl, he was trying to get with her I guess when we were together, secretly behind...

Trust Between Best Mate and Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I would be grateful if you could give me some advice on my little issue... Basically I have been going out with my boyfriend, Stefan for 8 months. I am 21 and he is 33. He is divorced and has 2 young children from his previous marriage. I love him and wouldn't give him up...

Trust Between Best Mate and Boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I would be grateful if you could give me some advice on my little issue... Basically I have been going out with my boyfriend, Stefan for 8 months. I am 21 and he is 33. He is divorced and has 2 young children from his previous marriage. I love him and wouldn't give him up...

View more questions Search