Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Mar 12, 2008, 08:20 PM
    My life is going downhill.
    NO matter how much I try to be optimistic it never works, someotimes I find myself cyring for no reason. And my mom drives me crazy, I never feel perfectly okay. I feel alone.. is this even normal?
    pinkrose7 Posts: 29, Reputation: -1

Mar 12, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Yea my mom is a pain in the butt sometimes but it will pass u not alone
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Heck I am over 50 and my mom is still a pain, I think it is there job
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Darlin, you're a teenage girl. Yes, its normal to have these types of conflicting feelings - all at the same time. You're going through high school, growing up, emotional roller coasters, liking guys, and wanting to be done with your teen years while longing to be 30, and living in your own Manhattan apartment, right?

All I can tell you is that you are very normal. These feelings are part of growing up. I'm almost 30 and I still feel them! Don't worry, you will be fine. You will make it.

The best thing I can tell you to do is to find something that you enjoy - just by yourself. Whether its writing in a journal, drawing, walking in a park, star gazing, whatever it is, find something that is just yours. Something uniquely you. Something that you can do when you feel like this - when you feel that your life is going downhill.

Keep your chin up, sweetie. You will make it. One day you will be a successful, amazing woman with an awesome career, people that respect you, and a colorful history - one that has made you uniquely YOU! :)
    loveishard Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Omg this is so normal me and my mom are at eachothers throats dailyyyy

And some days were perfectly fine

I've actually learned to open up to her and she kind of lays off me a lot more...

When it cmes to the whole emotional thing, girls are emotional bottom line. I went through a phase where anything would make me upset

I also went through a lot of stuff when I was little with family that every now and then makes me upset and past relationships and getting hurt can also strike a nerve

What helped me out a lot was I went out and bought a journal from barnes and nobles and wrote in it every time I was upset or anytime in general. It helped me cause it was like iw as releiving my stress and getting something off my shoulders I also started to wrte poetry and found out that a nice bubble bath with my favorite music helped to relax me.

But don't worry about it, it happened with everyone just look at pictures think of happy moments and just keep your head up.

Life no matter how you look at it will be stressfull in one way or another, its just how you handle it.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Mar 14, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Awww thanks guys, all this advice is rely helping.

I think I am in fact going to write in a journal :] I love to write poetry.
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Mar 15, 2008, 09:34 AM
    I know how you feel, my life is going down hill too (it suckz)... my brother always tells good times will come all you have to do is make good choices and wait till karma repays you in a good way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Downhill bike [ 6 Answers ]

I want to start downhilling, and I need a good beginner bike. Any suggestions?

Does main outlet have to run downhill? [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a new septic tank and leachfield installed. The contractor moved the main outlet (the big pipe that goes through the cellar wall) up. It now exits the cellar 2 feet higher than where it used to exit. 2 days later, I have an odor in the kitchen. I'm worried that, by moving the outlet,...

Drugs = Downhill [ 3 Answers ]

My man Had a bad experience and becomes obsessed with it and the people Concerning it. He says he loves me and I believe him Loving him as well. I have been There for him for about 2months now, Trying to work out and understand what's going on. But he isn't ready for a relationship and gets...

View more questions Search