Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly_1892 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Name of dance song?
    Want to know name of dance song it's a few years old the chorus has the lyrics ''on the beach, on the beach'' this could also be the title? But I don't know please help
    azanerd Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Mar 12, 2008, 03:42 PM
    There are a couple of songs that I know of, both titled "On the beach"
    One is by Neil Young. The other one is by Chris Rea and there are a couple of versions of Rea's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

Dance song [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for the name of a dance song that was out about 7 years ago, its not bettie davis eyes, that's what keeps coming up when I type it into Google. The words are"she's got, she's got beadie eyes. she'll expose when she knows you". Can't find it on I tunes either, please help

Dance Song [ 3 Answers ]

I am going crazy because I need to find a song I can't identify... I feel quite stupid when it comes to defining the beat but I'll try... :( it goes like tutu - tuturururutu - tutu - tuturururutu (but all "techno style" let's say) and then it does a sound which reminds me of something being...

What's the name of this dance song? [ 1 Answers ]

I know this song was pretty popular early 90's or so. It think it begins somewhat like this: People dontcha know, dontcha know, it's about time... That's all I remember! Please help! Thanks!:cool:

View more questions Search