Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Feb 1, 2006, 04:54 AM
    Grand Slam
    Long long back, may be in 1979 I have seen a movie. The name told to me was "GRAND SLAM" (Action/Thriller). I was unable to watch it completely. It was a movie based on a big robbery. I am not sure who were the Actors and who directed it but I would like see it. It is only a curiosity to see the climax of that movie. I tried it with many of our local dealers and none of them have got it or heard about it. Is there anyone who can help to find this movie? I hope someone would have seen it. It will be much appriciated if I can buy it on line.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2006, 05:00 AM
    Here you go:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...v=glance&n=130

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 Grand Marquis [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced the battery terminals on our Grand Marquis and now it won't turn over and the battery is good. The positive cable had a small red wire that went to the solenoid and down to the starter. I have cleaned everything and still nothing. The lights come on and the radio but it won't turn over....

Should grand parent have visitation rights? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm not married to the baby's daddy and I don't want his mother to take care of my baby because she said when I was pregnant that she was not going to baby sit. I'm working now and she gets mad because I don't want her to take care of my baby. Now she wants to take me to court to get visitation...

1992 Pontiac Grand Am [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 1992 Pontiac Grand Am. Recently, to make a long story short, I had to drive through a flood (large puddle of water) and the car was submerged in water (the water came up to the door inside the car) and had to be pushed out to higher ground. I was able to start it after 2 days after...

97 Grand Voyager [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know where to locate the trailer wiring harness on a 97 Plymouth Grand Voyager ?

View more questions Search