Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Mar 11, 2008, 06:10 PM
    Here's an odd one.(am I alone)
    Hey all,

Here's a quick one that's pretty odd. Just wondering if I'm the only one who feels this way.

Does anyone ever have an odd feeling inside them when someone they know beings dating/talking to someone else even if the person is just a friend of the opposite sex?

It seems that even if I am in a relationship, I still get that feeling sometimes, its pretty weird. At one time I thought it meant that I might have some sort of underlying attraction to this person, but I don't really think that's the case... Its usually quick in passing... just an odd observation I made.

Anyone else ever experience this?
    MusicSaves10 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 06:14 PM
    I get this too. I think it's a territorial thing. I really don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as you don't act on your impulses.
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Mar 11, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Haha, not planning on acting on anything.

I guess I'm not really seeking advice, just trying to see if this is a common feeling... trying to understand it a little bit.
    Drummerboy88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 09:52 PM
    I would have to agree on the territorial response. I've had them, people I know have had them, etc. It's a natural thing. I believe it comes from just having a relationship on the next level with that person. Anytime I have felt that, it has stemmed from still having love for that person but not so much feelings. In your case it might come from a harsh break up and seeing them happy with someone else instead. Just my 2 coppers worth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok ladies, here's a question [ 7 Answers ]

Here's a question for you. What are your opinions on getting the flu shot while pregnant. My sister just got one, she's about a month farther along then me. Her doctor suggested she get it. I have always been told that getting the flu shot while pregnant is dangerous.After looking it up on Google,...

Here's the whole story, what do you think? [ 25 Answers ]

Here's the whole story... I was strongly "encouraged" to marry a man I had only known for 2 weeks by my parents when I was only 16 and so I did. Shortly after marrying him I found out from his family that he had been convicted of molesting a 4yo little boy and that was just not the sort of...

Losing weight here's why [ 1 Answers ]

I'm planning a huge move 12 hrs away I have never been lived anywhere else my panic attacks are real bad but now? OMG I have diahreah they call it nervous stomach well for 2 weeks now I leave next week. I lost like 10 lbs and can't afford to lose one! I eat and BAM into the bathroom. WHAT can I...

Here's a tricky [ 3 Answers ]

o.k so I am trying to get preggy sense end of dec. 2006 3 months , so I have gained some weight recently has noyhing to do with pregnancy , but could that hurt me getting pregnant , also what do you think about women's one a day vitamin , seeing I am 24 do you think it helps you concive , I am...

Ok here's another one! [ 5 Answers ]

Thank you for relpying to my questions! But most people say it's like an explosion, and some people say I'll get all shakie, and my muscles will tighting up? Is this all true? In your opinions what would you say it feels like? For a female to orgasm?

View more questions Search