Ask
    patsy11938 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 01:34 PM
    any value for a ething copyright 1935

ecthing by Jean Charmeille copyright 1935by Cam? Lucas N. Y. C. USA
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 04:08 AM
    Please see the information on the following link on this site concerning works that have been produced by the Paris Etching Society. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/pa...ad-155531.html

If I do find any information about the possible monetary values for etchings by that particular artist, I will post it here. Sometimes the etchings can have a good monetary value. But, it might take a lot of digging to find out.

Do you know the name of the etching, please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jean Marie Renzi [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a woman named Jean Marie Renzi located in Reading Pennsylvania. Renzi is her married name and she has gone back to live with her mother, I would really appreciate a maiden name in which I could possibly discover where she is currently located. I believe that she was/is currently...

Jean antoine [ 1 Answers ]

I want ask a question about being pregnant?I will give you my symptoms I have not got my period and going bathroom lots and I too a test and it was not positive.:confused:

Print wireless without a print server [ 4 Answers ]

Print wireless without a print server how? My name is bob I have desktop running win xp home ed with a printer. I would like to print to my laptop (wireless) how do I print wireless without buying a print server?:(

Jean lamarck [ 2 Answers ]

What is the role of the environment in lamarck's explanation?

Jean Robert? [ 4 Answers ]

My grandmother has a painting that is about 75 years old and I can not find who this is. Its by Jean Robert and the title is "On The Canche River". Im not sure if canche is right because some words has faded. It's a #3 with marks SZL and SLL in a circle on the back of the painting. It is a genuine...

View more questions Search