Is Pennfoster college accredit school?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Penn Foster Career School | Accreditation
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 8, 2008, 08:55 PM
    Yeah, what he said!

The question is now, "since any school can be accredited, what are the best accredidations?"

That, i do not know, but maybe someone else can help on that part.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Basically they need in the US to be reconised by the US Board of Education.
    Beyon that you want to find them reconsied by the area of study you are doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

Should I drop out of a 2 year college and go to a 4 year college instead? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok last September I attended a two year college for one semester and I took a semester off due to financial difficulties. I was suppose to start school next week and I don't think I can make it. I told my friend and family I would go back to school this sept, I don't think that's going to happen...

Where Should I Go To College? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, here’s the thing; I want to study medicine, and surgery. Where should I go to learn this, in other words, what is a good college to go to.

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

College to go to [ 2 Answers ]

I want to become a teacher anyone no a really good college in Ohio I thought about Youngstown university any advise would be greatly welcomed

View more questions Search