Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AIMCOMM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Adult acne
    Please help me get rid of my adult acne fast and permanently. I've tried just about everything!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 8, 2008, 06:25 PM
    There's no cure for acne, but it can be treated and controlled with treatments. Try washing your face twice per day with warm water and a gentle cleanser, and then apply a lotion or cream containing resorcinol, salicylic acid, or benzoyl peroxide on the effected areas. There are also acne systems on the market, such as ProactiV Solution and the Murad Acne Complex system which are formulated by dermatologists to treat acne. But if you've tried these products but nothing worked, your best bet is to see a dermatologist. A dermatologist can prescribe topical or oral antibiotics, or other medications to help clear up your skin problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a teenager and I get acne on my nose and around it and it my eyebrows and bad on my forehead. I know its bad to pick and pop but I can't help it sometimes I used dozens of items for acne.(acne wash.proactive, natures cure ect) none of them work properly. I haven't had a period ever yet but why...

Acne [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Melissa. I need some help. I have had acne for about 3 years and I want to get rid of it. Can you give me some ways to get rid of it?:confused:

Adult Acne? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and I am constantly breaking out on my chin/jaw area. I have really dry skin (especially during these colder months) and think that this may be the cause. I wash my face with a Neutragena dry skin for sensative skin in the morning and just a warm wash cloth after work, and...

Acne [ 4 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old male and I've had facial acne for about 3-4 years now. I've always used oxy pads twice a day and the deep cleaning face wash every morning, but I'm not getting much better results. What products do you recommend for concealment and/or cure?

View more questions Search