Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Mar 7, 2008, 04:06 PM
    human? Family living in space, maybe?
    I think it was a human family living in space. This was a kid's movie from the late 80's. I remember a narrow walkway though a void or space. Live action. I think they might have been pretending to be aliens? Could be wrong. I only saw this once back in the 80's. I remember it being very odd.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

May 19, 2009, 05:29 AM
    I've come up with this one, since you mentioned that it sounded like the movie in the other post...
    Aka "Life on the Edge"

Meet the Hollowheads (1989) - Synopsis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie Title? Scientist father tries out living underwater with musical family [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie from the 1970s in which a father creates this really cool house/pod with gadgets that an entire family can live in, and then convinces his own family to try it. The teenagers arrive, guitars and all, and befriend a seal. They start to enjoy the place...

Son and family living with me, out of control [ 2 Answers ]

My 28 year old son and his family moved in with me 6 months ago, it was supposed to be for one month. They agreed to pay $125 a week for the 4 of them. Very seldom have I received any rent. They abuse me, they leave my house a mess, they threaten me and my pets. I can not afford to do an eviction...

Unhappy in marriage; Trapped living with his family [ 6 Answers ]

I apologize in advance for the novel, but I would really like some objective advice on my relationship. All of my friends and members of my side of the family tell me I should leave, but, being pragmatic, I know that they're biased. I'll try to tell this as objectively as possible, though I know...

When I should tell my family about living on-campus [ 6 Answers ]

Next year I would prefer to live on campus, because where I live is far to school, it takes me 1h 30 min to get there. So it limits my opportunities I can take on campus. I am thinking about taking minor (additional classes) and perhaps join some club, don't worry about weather- in Chicagoland it...

Family Member Removal when Owner Not Living on Premises [ 1 Answers ]

I have a situation where an elderly son, his daughter and grandson all live in his mother's home. She (age 90), however, hasn't lived there for 9 years. Every time she has asked him to move out so she can sell, he talks her out of it. Now she is serious because she needs to go into an assisted...

View more questions Search