Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello123456789wr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Waterloo Road
    Who dies in the explosion in the last episode of waterloo road series 3? I've heard that davina does but I don't believe it. Please tell me the truth!
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Mar 11, 2008, 03:35 AM
    Never seen this before, but here is a link to the last three season and episodes.. looks like there is still one episode left, I'm sure the site will be updated, so maybe you should save the link:) hope it helps... Waterloo Road (2006) Episode Guide Season 3 - EPisodeWorld just scroll down you will see the list of eps. And seasons
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2008, 03:42 AM
    Im not surprised you haven't seen it Jess it's a uk show and I know it hasn't been aired on bbc america as its to new.

Now hello123456789wr you would do well to bookmark this site it's the best one for spoilers on our programmes Waterloo Road - Spoiler - S03E20: A roof caves in on Rachel and Hordley - Digital Spy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lonliness on the road! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, this is a first for me but need some input on what to do. I live in California and I work on the railroad. My job takes me across the United States and I am out for 6-8 weeks at a time and home for only one week. I try going out when I am home but I feel that I won't really meet someone who...

Road maintenance [ 12 Answers ]

We access our home by a privately owned road (through easements) shared by 15 owners. There is a bridge that is badly in need of repair. Half the owners are willing to share in the cost of the repair. The other half refuses. There is no road maintenance agreement. If the bridge fails, the only...

The road out of Iraq. [ 4 Answers ]

... goes through Tehran as tomder likes to say: So we find Iranian weapons, capture Iranians and Hezbollah in Iraq and all the drive-by media can say about it is "the accusations appear to be part of a continuing campaign by the US military to link Iran with insurgency violence in Iraq." Ya...

The Road Etiching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any information on this etching? Here is what it said on the back of it: Genuine Etching By Philippe Entitles: "The Road" Paris Etching Society Here is a picture of what it looks like http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9921/theroadxu6.th.png

View more questions Search