Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BoNNie_wOOf Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 04:37 AM
    What's the Best way of Rembering things in Subjects?
    I really don't know what catergory does this question fall into, but oh well. Anyway here is the problem, I'm in Yr 12 this year, and already I'm fully stress about assignments and exams. I have like a block exam coming up in 2 weeks time. My question is that, is there anyway that you can study and remeber all of them(or in other words memorise all at the same time) ? :confused: . For example, remembering the formulas or definitions for Chemistry.

Apparently right now I'm trying so hard to study, but I'm so exhausted every time I get back from school. My teachers keep on piling the work and I think I will go insane if I don't get this all done. So right now I feel like this is torture and also a good time to cry. I just want to dig a hole and crawl in it. :(

Anyway, I want to thank eyou everybody if someone read this questions and give me helpful hints.

Thank you. See you! :p
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2008, 05:50 AM
    If your really having this much trouble, consider a psychiactric evaluation. This will uncover problems.

But, yes you can remember. Memory is a mixture of visual, verbal and kinesthetic. The latter being repetition ot how you learn to ride a bike.

You need to determine how you memorize first.

1. Do you have photograhic memory? Can you visualize pages?
    2. Can you remember a set o directions recited to you?
    3. Do you have to constantly repeat it to remember it?

What's your best technique?

Get back with your answers.
    luvmylab Posts: 90, Reputation: 7

Mar 12, 2008, 08:44 AM
    The best way I learn to memorize was to write them over and over and over again. I also would make flash cards and carry them with my every where I went and would look at them anytime I had a minute.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Hi Bonnie: It is said that people generally remember 90% of what they say as they do a thing; 70% of what they say as they talk. I found it best to study in a quiet place (library) and write on paper what I wanted to recall, then review it at least once before an exam. Get the rest you need and eat correctly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will things get better? [ 2 Answers ]

I already know the answer to this question, its yes obviously things can't stay this terrible for long. My best and closest friend is going away to college. We hung out one on one for the last time. I live like I have all the time in the world, so when time runs out like it finally did I...

Earse the subjects [ 8 Answers ]

How can I erase the subjects I did a search for it on the box of the search? Thanks in advance

View more questions Search