Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quay lynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2006, 08:47 AM
    Cartoon by Jules Pfeiffer
    Can you tell me where to find the "swing" cartoon by Jules Pfeiffer. It depicts a tire swing from customer concept to finished product?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2006, 10:42 AM
    I was here the last time this question came up. Did a search,
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showth...light=Pfeiffer

That will have to do unless somebody finds a better version.

I seldom take time to do a search if I don't know the answer to a question, but like some others, I love that cartoon. Nothing is funny unless it contains some truth.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2006, 10:45 AM
    How about this?
    http://www.enabled.com.au/www_enable...brary/3511.jpg
    MMSands Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 07:17 AM
    Seeking the Pfeiffer cartoon in which a man, who sits in a fortress, describes where he lives. He is inside a fortress, behind a thick wall, surrounded by something impenetrable and huge, at the bottom of the sea, where he is safe from the woman who now appears in the cartoon. She is standing alone in a rowboat, searching the horizon now for this seeking this man who is, as he says, safe from her. The final panel is this statement from him, "If you loved me, you'd find me."
    MMSands Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 07:22 AM
    My apologies for the many mistakes in the question. I want to edit or delete it, but being new here, don't know how. Got distracted while writing it, hope it's at least slightly intelligible. .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

Old Cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago, when I was younger I use to watch this cartoon.. but I don't know the name of it! Its been killing me. Well I only remember a little about it, all I remember is a boy and a girl walking through the woods and find a carnival or something, and there's weird creatures like goblins......

Need help with 80s cartoon title... [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: I remember watching this cartoon when I was little (80s) about a group of animals in a forest. They all talked (of course). I remember one of the animals was blue (possibly a squirrel) and one of the other animals (possibly a squirrel, too) was madly in love with him. He was trying to...

Cartoon Trivia [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if any one would know the occupation of Barny Rubble on the Flintstones?

Jules Pfeiffer-the tire swing [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a Jules Pfeiffer cartoon depicting the demise of an idea for a tire swing as it moved from what the customer wanted through various departments such as research, design, engineering, marketing until it went into production and came out looking nothing like the original concept. ...

View more questions Search