Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanmurphy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 02:19 AM
    Laptop freezes when I download net files.
    When I click on a URL to download anything on the net, my LAPTOP freeezes. I am required to close the internet explorer and start again. Can you help me please?
    Thanks
    Alan:)
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Mar 6, 2008, 03:33 AM
    Please post a hijackthis log HijackThis Tutorial - How to use HijackThis to remove Browser Hijackers & Spyware .I suspect it is toolbars and BHO but can't be sure with a log.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop freezes on internet [ 6 Answers ]

I just got a new to me R40 Thinkpad 2.4G with 768mb. I purchased it used so the only thing on it is the normal Microsoft XP Pro software package. It has also Internet Explorer 7. Connection is DSL on a new Zoom ADSL X6 modem with a Linksys wireless card It totally freezes trying to get to some...

My Laptop says it's connected but cannot get onto the net [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I've just moved from UK to Hong Kong and am having problems with connecting my laptop up to the existing internet connection at my friend's house. I've plugged the wire in and my laptop will say that I am connected to a local network... but when I try to use the internet nothing...

Can't download software/files [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there! Ok, I am not too hot with these machines so I'm seeking a little bit of help! My story goes a little something like this... I have a six month old laptop which runs on windows vista. A while back I managed to be lucky enough to get a trojan on it, so I restored it back to a...

Can't download any files [ 1 Answers ]

I can't access Internet Explorer at all - receive message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". However I can access the internet using Firefox. But I can't download anything in Firefox. I am using "Free Download Manager" to download. In these logs, I receive a message "can't connect to...

Files download [ 1 Answers ]

How can I download a sound file(only de sound) from an e-postacard?

View more questions Search