Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neokamon Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 09:38 PM
    Red sspots ont the inside of thighs
    I got these red spots on the inside of my thighs like a rash but spread out anyone know what it could be
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 12:41 AM
    Do they vary in size? Are they itchy? Have you been scratching/picking at it?

Red spots on the inside of the thighs could vary from simple jock itch, to just a simple rash, to herpes. In case it's a simple rash, take a shower, wash the area carefully with some soap, and apply neosporin or some sort of first-aid cream. Wait a day or two to see if the spots subside. If not, then go see a doc.
    neokamon Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 07:08 PM
    My dad says they may just be ingrown hairs what do u think

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bumps on thighs in groin area [ 1 Answers ]

Over the weekend, I noticed red bumps on both of my thighs in the groin area. They kind of look like acne almost. I showed it to my parents and they didn't think it was anything to worry about. I had ran out of detergent and borrowed my roommates to use once or twice. Could that be it? I was also...

Little red bumps on lower thighs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this website and I am only 13 but I have these really annoying little red bumps on my upper thighs. I though they were like zits so I tried to pop them and they were just filled with nothing. They are just really annoying and they get inflamed when I shave. If anyone knows...

Red bump on the inside of my cheek [ 4 Answers ]

I woke up with a red bump on the inside of my cheek, the next day I had grown another one on the other side. They are not painful, but they are soft like jelly feel to them. I'm scared and need help.

Little red bumps on thighs [ 1 Answers ]

Yea so I have these little tinny bumbs that are on my thighs and they are all at the roots of my thigh hairs. They aren't real all that noticeable cause they only higher up on my tigh but it looks like its starting to spread. Its isn't a whole lot of them not but there is more every few days. ...

Itchy, red, swelling in upper thighs? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 48 year old male and have experienced intermittant red, itchy, swelling areas in my upper thighs. It feels like an accumulation of fluid, not a skin problem. The effected region feels warm to the touch and usually dissipates in 24 - 48 hours. I was diagnosed with microscopic blood in my...

View more questions Search