Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baha Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 07:41 PM
    Short leg!
    Hi, I am 13 years old. Recently I have been noticing some difficulty walking. I feel like my left leg is longer and my right leg is shorter. Is this anything serous? Please answer as soon as possible.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 07:44 PM
    A chiropractor told me that most people have one leg about a fraction of an inch shorter.
    I wouldn't worry about it unless it is something really noticeable or annoying.
    If you are having trouble walking you might want to check with the doc or a chiropractor.
    baha Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Thanks for the answer, I don't have that much trouble walking, my left ankle starts to hurt. But I think I should be fine.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 08:09 PM
    My ankles bother me sometimes too. I think it is just from all the walking and standing.
    If it becomes a problem make sure to go to the doc or chirop.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 5, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Actually yes, almost all people have one leg slightly longer than the other.
    But if you are having issues, and they continue always check with a local professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Some VERY short books and short films inspired by our times [ 1 Answers ]

Some more very short books AND their accompanying movie adaptations 1) The complete Iraqi WMD photo album by Donald Rumsfeld Original title: "Don't look at me! I thought WMD's were a deli sandwich!" a great short film as well: YouTube - RUMSFELD'S BEST

Leg bump [ 1 Answers ]

I've had something weird for the past few months, it's a bump on my leg that looks a lot like a spider bite or other bug bite, and I sometimes see it in the morning and then within a few hours it's gone. I'm not sure what it is, and it's only there sometimes, and then when it does come out, it goes...

Numbness in right leg [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there can anybody help me?. Over the last 6 months I have had like a numb tingling type of sensatiom in my right thigh at he front and side of my thigh to just above the knee... I have mentioned this on several occasions to my gp but I don't get any explanations as to what this could be... Does...

Lymphodema in the leg [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know about this in the leg? Anyone have any experiences they could share?

Lump On Leg [ 4 Answers ]

I have a lump on my left leg. I don't have one on my right. The lump is hard. It is above my knee. I t is NOT painful at all. It is about 1 1/2 wide and 1 1/2 long. What should I do or should I be consernd? :confused:

View more questions Search