Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hilly Bean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 02:36 PM
    What to turn black hair back to brown
    I used Bigen #47 it turned my hair black I want to go back to dark brown. I was told that I could use Bigen #45 and it would lighten my hair to dark brown without having to use
    A color zapper. Does anyone know if this can be done?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 5, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Since you used a permanent black hair color, you will need to use a hair lightening product to lift the color a couple of shade lighter. You can use a 30-volume peroxide developer with your desired hair color in equal parts to achieve results. To avoid red/orange tones, choose a neutral or ash hair color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black hair back to brown HELP HELP [ 4 Answers ]

I recently coloured my hair midnight black! It a new 3d colour that is black with a tint of blue in certain shades of light. It looks awful. I want it back to my natural colour which is a medium brown. How do I do it?? Help me urgently

Already dyed hair (brown/orange) trying to turn it into a gold brown [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I dyed my hair last month opting for a nice brown that would show up a golden brown in the sun. However, it turned out a bit orange. The orange is not as strong as before. Probably because the color faded after washing my hair so many times. So my big dilemma is that I want to stay in the same...

Permanent hair dye black- dye it back to light brown? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I have naturally light/medium brown hair. I wanted to try going blonde, so I went and got some permanent blonde hair dye. I dyed it once and it was an awful reddish blonde color, and I could tell the light color wasn't helping compliment my face at all. So I returned the rest of the blonde...

Ahh getting rid of jet black hair dye - going back brown! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! I've got such a problem! I dyed my hair a few days ago and it went ginger, so I dyed over it dark brown but it went jet black, and so I dyed over it with brown hair dye and it didn't make any difference I have brown extensions and they don't match and I can't afford black ones which I don't...

Dying black hair back to light brown [ 1 Answers ]

Please can you help me, I have dyed my hair black and would very much like to go back to a light brown I have been to a hairdresser who says I have to have it stripped then re coloured but I would need at least an incj of roots which I would rather not do as I would look stupid. Is there any...

View more questions Search