Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 5, 2008, 09:10 AM
    Why tell the truth.
    A couple was going out for the evening. They'd gotten ready,
    All dolled-up , dog put out, etc. The taxi arrives and as they start, the dog shoots back in the house. They don't want the dog shut in, so the wife goes out to the taxi while the husband goes upstairs to chase the dog out. The wife, not wanting it known that the house will be empty explains to the taxi driver, "He's just going upstairs to say good-bye to my mother."
    A few minutes later, the husband gets into the cab. "Sorry I took so long" he says. "Stupid b$tch was hiding under the bed and I had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out! Then I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching and biting me as I hauled her arse downstairs and tossed her out in the back yard! She better not sh$t in the vegetable garden again!"
    The silence in the cab was deafening.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 5, 2008, 09:11 AM
    I'm laughing on the inside, really.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 04:03 PM
    I like it :-)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 5, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Very funny one...

No offense, but I think Startover22 posted this one a while ago and hers was with a cat...

But still, made me laugh again, thanks.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 07:53 PM
    Thanks for the great story.
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Mar 20, 2008, 10:42 PM
    LOL... darn dogs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the truth [ 5 Answers ]

I'm very interested in religion (mainly christianity). Is there any theological universities or colleges that are open minded and accepting of new knowledge. I don't want to go to a college that has its views set and refuses to accept anything that doesn't match up with what they believe. I want...

Tell the truth? [ 1 Answers ]

My exbf broke up with me in early Dec. We live an hour away, he hadn't had a GF since his last 3 years ago and thoguht he was ready. Well he wasn't. Said wanted to keep in touch hang out occasionally and if it works out get back together eventually.. Well since then we have hung out a few time...

I need to know if what he says is the truth [ 2 Answers ]

I met this wonderful man through internet. We coincided in so many things and fell in love almost immediately, even before we met in person. When we finally did, we could not be apart anymore. Here is my problem. He told me his story and I can't believe him because it doesn't seem to be logical at...

The truth [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Is saying the truth a wrong thing in a relationship? I told my fiancé that I will have a second wife after our marriage which is allowed in Islam and she turned me off. Please I need your help to solve this problem. Thanks:confused:

View more questions Search