Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelsdewa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Fade hair colour fast *
    Well lets just say I made a mistake a huge mistake on hair colour , that is permanent, I don't want to re-dye or bleach my hair, my hair has taken enough. Nay home remedies that will fade my colour fast
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 5, 2008, 11:54 AM
    What colour is your hair now?

Use a detox/clarifying shampoo.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 5, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Permanent hair color will gradually fade each time you shampoo your hair. As I've stated on other topics similar to yours, clarifying shampoos and dandruff shampoos works well to fade hair color, but you can also use a home remedy such as dish detergent to exhilarate the fading process. Dish detergents have the ability to strip or break up dark pigments from the hair. Washing your hair excessively can make it dry, so be sure to use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards to restore moisture in your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fade dark dyed hair fast. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I got a deep brown hair colour, and when I dyed my hair with it, it turned out BLACK, we called the company of the dye and they said to bleahc it:|, I don't want to damage my hair that severe so is there any way to allow it to fade naturally, but faster? I've heard of lemon juice and the...

How do I fade my colour? [ 2 Answers ]

HI, My natural colour is brown, I've been to the hair dressers for highlights twice but they never do enough. I tried to lighten my hair myself with a blond dye and now I have really blond roots and brown ends. How do I fade the colour dastically? Help!!

How do I fade semi-permanent colour [ 1 Answers ]

Help :confused: I recently coloured my mid/dark brown hair with loreal casting crème gloss in dark brown which is a semi permanent colour lasting about 28 washes. I was expecting a nice chocolate brown colour but it when a very very dark brown almost black. :( I did this on Saturday. I...

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

View more questions Search