Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kepamano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Restrictions for flying from the US to Costa Rica
    Will unpaid parking, or traffic tickets, keep me from flying from the US to Costa Rica?
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Mar 3, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Yes... indirectly. You can't get your passport when you own other government organizations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passport restrictions [ 3 Answers ]

What criminal background can prevent a US born citizen from being able to obtain a passport? How many years back and for what convictions &/or arrests would be a problem? We are hoping to take a cruise for our honeymoon this fall, and with the new laws, we are just trying to see if there will be...

Site restrictions [ 2 Answers ]

my x boyfriend who was extremely over protective to the point of being a nutter - has set restrictions on the websites I'm allowed on - he didn't like me chatting to my old mates and has password protected and blocked sites as friends reunited and bblocked my Facebook page. I have friends all of...

Honeymoon in Costa Rica [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to buy travel insurance for my upcoming honeymoon, because my fiancee's mother is in the hospital. She is not in imminent danger of dying. 1) If she were to die (God forbid), before or during our honeymoon (just to be clear, my mother-in-law will not be along for the trip), would travel...

Beam Restrictions [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2" x 12" beams that make up the upstairs of my condo and was wondering what the furthest distance apart the load bearing walls that support the beams can be.

View more questions Search