Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marlene52 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Heartbroken and confused
    I think I'm still in a relationshp, we have just taken a little space from each other, I have to start by saying I am in love, being with my babe has been the best our lives are one, we were best friends we have had rough times only situations like a car accident and stuff like that situatuins that only brought us closer, we've never had a fight or an argument we had a lot of respect foreach other, it was perfect, he never made me doubt anything, if there was one thing I was sure o was his love, I still am. But on valentines day (our valentines day was the 29th, bacause on the 14th I was unavailable) anyway he told me he wasn't sure about us because I was so awesome and he didn't deserve me, he said I did so much for him he didn't know how to keep up, but sometimes I need more of him and he is there and right now I've been there for him.

If there is something we have is love, respect, and trust for each other but I think we got to the point where we have realized this got really serious, quick and it scared both of us. See when we started going out we just had fun as friends we had a literature class together and we would study and get together and just have fun, we where just friends, he wasn't looking for a relationshipor anything and neither was I, we just had clean fun, until one day he kissed me. We started a relationship that just grew, we just grew into much more.

We are like a married couple because we save up money for future things and everything we did was with the others well being in mind, but at the same time we make our own stories,. he goes out with his friends and I go out with mine but at the end of the day we come back to each other and share our stories, we don't spend every second of everyday together, but we end up in each others arms.

I don't get jealous and neither does he, we don't pick fights we were just perfect and he knew I could have been the women to make him happy forever, but that was scary, and I know he is the man for him, we have so many things we could have been a little more disfunctional about, I am a single mom and he is on parole we supported each other with all of this, we both are paying the consequenses for our young days, now we're both in college and trying to make it throgh as best we can with each other.

I use to be very dependent and even though it sounds like I'm lost without my babe I am actually more independent thanks to him he has given me more confidence in myself, anyway he use to be more of a negative person and I know I've changed that he loves life a lillte more thanks to me.

We complament each other so why is it that we don't just enjoy everysecond of our love, we care so much about that we are afraid we might hurt each other. What do I do, should I wait or let him go... he is not just my love he is my best friend...
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 02:06 PM
    I think you wait; if you love him and he loves you, it will become clearer over time. How long have you known each other? It sounds to me like there is a communication issue. If I were as certain as you claim to be, I would seek a relationship counselor. If you are being dumped, as least you are in the right place at AMHD. There is a lot of good advice here. Welcome.
    Leith Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2008, 02:14 PM
    you said there that some times there was little problems but in the end it made you two much more stronger together well maybe this is one of those moments (not sure if I've read your story the right way) lo xD but it seems like you and him should be together again and I'm sure you will just keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart ^_^ that's what I said to my friend one day and the next day she was going out with this guy she liked xD it was funny anyway goodluck! :]
    marlene52 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Thanks for the warm welcome, I don't know if I'm waiting for his response anymore because I was devastated by his decision to be apart and I don't know if I'm willing to just forget it, he really hurt me by walking away, and now I have a choice of my own do I go or do I stay if he chooses to stay...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Heartbroken [ 2 Answers ]

I am using this forum because I am in a really desperate place. My (ex)boyfriend Bryan and I have been very close, and been together for about 2 and a half years. Im 20, he's 22. So, things between us have generally been amazing. Very much in love, very happy with one another. He was my other...

Confused,lost,heartbroken.is he a playboy and what should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

So.. I need help about this story. There is a guy I like.. I'm 14 yrs old and he s 17.He used to flirt with me... we used to fight because I went out with my group to the beach and I hated it because he's not my boyfriend.He's cute and he seems really a good person but yesterday I was hanging out...

Heartbroken and Confused.read [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem my boyfriend of over 8yrs broke up with me.we have been together since Jan 3rd 1999, and I was his first love,and sex partner.I was his first everything and the first serious relationship.all he said was that you loves me and cares for me but doesn't have the same feelings for...

Heartbroken!:'( [ 7 Answers ]

I've known this guy for 8 months.. and everything was AMAZING in the beginning,we spent hours talking and he had the best nicknames for me :) But on day 1 he told me he doesn't do relationships except open ones and I always said no to that offer! But as time passed I fell for him harder and...

Heartbroken and confused [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have been going out with a guy for 4 years and I feel I know him inside out, however we broke up a couple of years ago, well he broke up with me out of the blue and couldn't give me a proper reason, he was so unsure himself why he was doing it just that he was so scared because the...

View more questions Search