Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanci92 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 08:58 AM
    New School
    Hi. i moved from my old school to a new one. at first i thought it was alot better i had more friends and everything. then i started hearing the rumors. i knew i shouldn't have let it get to me. but i did. then i suddenly all my friends started to ignore me and along with them, other people. Now i sit all alone at lunch. I have treid to be nice to everyone but it wouldn't work. some girls seemed like they wanted nothing more then to be friends with me but they didn't. What should i do:confused: ? Thank you in advance for all your nice suggestions.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 09:48 AM
    What are these rumors?

There's got to be a few people who will still talk to you. Sit with them :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Make new friends with other people, often when we lose a few friends it feels like it was eveyrone
    GonnaGoThereOneDay Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Obviously the people that listen to the rumors without asking you aren't real friends. Tell them the rumors aren't real and see what happens. If that doesn't work . Make new friends I'm sure SOMEONE will hang with you :]

Good luck :]
    katima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55
    what are these rumors?

there's gotta be a few ppl who will still talk to you. sit with them :)

I agree I'm moving to but I have all my friends in one place set them straight and make the rumor a lie:)
    volta-rewind Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2008, 03:42 PM
    I understand what you are going through,
    I move schools all the time.
    In my opinion, it's actually better to have less friends then more, there is less drama and you don't have to figure out who should I hang out with now? Ha
    Well, I guess I am this way because the hugh school I am atteding now, pretty much all the girls are es and think they are better then everybody else, that's why I get along better with guys.
    I'm sure you can find somebody that will treat you right,
    If not, they are not worth your time.
    Stephen100 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 05:48 AM
    Kid, I bet if you look hard enough out there, there's got to be someone who'll be friends with you.
    tadita83 Posts: 130, Reputation: 16

Jun 3, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Even though it seems like EVERYONE is listening and believing the rumors, they're not. Believe it or not there are sensible people out there that don't believe everything they here. Be friendly and sociable as it sounds like you are and you will find REAL FRIENDS! Don't sweat the so called friends, just seek out real friends that will stand by you.
    kellyrocks Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 09:42 AM
    You have to not be the ant that gets squashed by a rock. You have to be brave not and tell them hey I'm really sorry can you come over to my house and make it up to you.they should trust you.if they don't, forget them, but are they mean? Do they trust you? You will get or make new friends next year.

I rembered what my mom said you will grow up go to college and move to another state away from them.

the best thing not to do is freak out.
    kellyrocks Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Sorry I messed up I mean do tell them not, not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

School grant to go back to school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single 48 yr old lady and I don't have mean to just go back to school but I work as a nursing asst but would like to know how to go back to school is there any grants that will help me do so?

Home school vs. Public school? [ 53 Answers ]

My husband and I have decided to home school our children because we do not feel that the public education systems are very good these days. When we were in public school the teachers spent more time trying to control and disipline the class or individual students then they spent teaching. I also...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

Do you keep HM after school is over? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone keeps their Homework/Class work after the school semester is over? I do but not all of it.

View more questions Search