Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -i-love-my-boyfriend Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 08:35 AM
    I couldn't be more in love
    I love my boyfriend so much. Its unbelievable I really do.. but do you think long distance relationships can work out.. he lives in england I live in ireland.. we see each other every 2 weeks and spend 2 weeks together.? Can it last do you tink?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 09:50 AM
    If you're both OK with this set up I think it could last for a while. But eventually that's going to get old. I don't know how serious you guys are but if you're hoping for forever one of you will eventually have to move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

NC worked butwhen she came back I couldn't keep my mouth shut [ 5 Answers ]

here's the story... long distance... met... liked each other... never made it official.. she got a boyfriend for 6 months... I got a girlfriend at the sametime.. left him because of her strong feelings for me as soon as I became single too. so about a year and a half we were officially...

Couldn't get an erection [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old gay male and last night me and my boyfriend tried to have anal sex for the first time. I had ejaculated about 45 minutes before hand and I had an erection when I put on the condom but when I went to try and have sex with him, I lost my erection and I couldn't get it back. This...

She said she couldn't get pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I'm not sure if this is a unique situation or not but I could use some legal advise: I live in RI, I had a one night stand with a women I met from a online dating site, we talked for a few mo be 4 we actually met. She told me she had her tubes tied. But about 3 weeks later she called telling...

Have a leak,utilitys high,plumber couldn't find [ 4 Answers ]

We have a leak .Plumber couldn't find,said we needed to get a leak detection business.They said it would cost an estimate of 2-$300.00 just to find leak, why is that? And I read on here they would find leak and then bared it and bag dirt what exactly do they do?What's this mean? We think it is...

View more questions Search