Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashash Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2008, 11:29 PM
    Animated kids movie from the 80's or 90'2 i cant remember the name
    okay so all I remember are these little trolls or gnomes... they are girl gnomes or trolls. I remember one called Blossom she had a pink flower on her head. Then there was Sunshine(or Sunbeam.. something about the sun) and she had anger issues when she would get mad she would pull her hair and do this ugly face expression. And I remember the youngest of them, her hair was brown and if she spun her finger she created wind. I think at first she couldn't do it and later on she got her abilities but I'm not sure.there are other ones but I can't remember what they look like or their names.PLEASE HELP ME OUT I am really anxious to know what the name is.. its been bothering me for as long as I can remember.
    Nada Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2008, 02:56 AM
    I know this one. The movie is "Happily Ever After". I loved this movie and the seven Dwarfettes! Here's a link to IMDB about the movie.

Happily Ever After (1993)
    ashash Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Thank You So Much!! You Are A Life Saver You Amazing Freaking Person!! seriously You Are Cool Lol Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

Trying to remember title of 80's animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to remember the title to this movie, tried animated movie lists. Can't seem to find it. I used to watch it all the time in the early nineties but what I remember of the animation style it looks to be late 70's or 80's. Similar to sword in the stone or some of the earlier Disney...

I can't remember the name of this 80's kids movie... Help? [ 1 Answers ]

So this has been bugging me for awhile.All I really remember is that it is animated and it is not the little prince or the last unicorn but similar. I remember a girl with windblown hair either in a ship or watching it go by and she was sad. There was a bit of journeying involved in the plot....

80's animated kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this animated movie about these two kids whose grandmother comes to visit. The kids think the grandma is acting strangely and it turns out the grandma is a robot. One scene is of them in a grocery store and the grandma rips open boxes of cereal and ends up buying a bunch of motor oil. ...

80's animated kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all I need major help. I remember when I was young child in kindergarten playing with these soft almost sponge like people that I could put together and form walls out of. The thing is there was a movie about these toys. I remember some evil guy would take village people and turn them into...

View more questions Search