Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thetomb9 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Ex husband at the wedding
    My daughter is getting married, and she wants her father and I to do the normal stuff parents do at a wedding. I don't have a problem doing this with my ex husband, but I know if will be real awkward being I will be there with my husband. I want my daughters wedding to THE GREATEST. Without feeling so tense from both sides of my family. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?? :confused:
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Do your best to persuade everyone to put their feelings aside for your daughter's sake. This is her day and you, her father and your husband should all be a part of it ; also her father's wife if he's remarried.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding Plans for court house wedding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi!my name is toya i'm about to get married next month. I only have low income. Of course we are having a court house wedding, but what else can help us out like where to get dress, where to get suite, where to get rings.as well what can we do after wards i plan to have something att my house.so i...

What do I get my husband as a wedding gift? [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I eloped about a month ago. We are having a party for all the family, kind of a laid back reception :) I am at a loss as to what to get him as a wedding gift from me?? Any ideas?? :confused:

Court House Wedding or Back Yard Wedding? [ 18 Answers ]

We are on a limited budget as far as our wedding goes. We want to spend more money on the rings and honeymoon than the wedding. So, we want something intimate and special but small. So these were the two options that we were thinking: 1. A small ceremony in his parent's backyard. There...

Wedding Attire for 5 P.M. Wedding [ 3 Answers ]

What is the appropriate attire for a middle-age women at a 5 pm wedding and a 6 p.m. reception?

View more questions Search