Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starcrush Posts: 109, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2008, 04:19 PM
    What is the difference between atrioventricular node verses the Bundle of HIS
    Im trying to get a clear picture of how heart conduction work with the body thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allocation Error Static Node #5 [ 3 Answers ]

When I boot up the computer. It is really slow. as it gets to the end of the first page of reboot. I get an error message Allocation Error, Static Node #5  I have to press the ESC button and it then continues to boot up. Then it goes to a blank screen or sometimes it says that Windows is booting,...

What gland or lymph node could be behind my ear? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I recently came down with a fever (the theory is glandular fever, but no blood test results yet), and as a result the "glands" (lymph nodes) in my neck have become slightly swollen. But I have also noticed a similar raised and tender area just behind my right ear. My mother suggested...

Bump on lymph node behind ear [ 9 Answers ]

My lymph node behind my left ear is swollen and I have a bump on it. It feels like I have a headache around the area of my ear. Any ideas what it could be from?:confused:

Swollen lymph node [ 8 Answers ]

How do I know I have a swollen lymph node? I have a couple lymph nodes that slightly (very slightly, probably 0.2cm) protrude from my neck, each being no more than 1cm in diameter (1 might 1.5 cm, but no more)? I saw my GP and she said those WERE the lymph nodes and they're supposed to protrude...

View more questions Search