Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxxamyxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 06:08 AM
    Nextdoor neighbor
    I fancy my nextdoor neighbor but my sister keeps saying its obvious he fancies me by the way he reacts around me but I've never noticed it. What shall I do to get him to ask me out??
    Amy
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Me, I borrow a cup of sugar, or cream, or dog food.
    drnidz Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Find a mutual link between you too like a friend or common interest like going out park, or book shop café etc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Next Door Neighbor [ 3 Answers ]

A woman is at home when she hears someone knock at the door. She goes to the door and opens the door to see a man standing there. He asks the lady "Do you have a vagina". She slams the door in disgust.

My neighbor. Yes/no? Why? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old guy. I haven't dated anyone before. I'm neighbors with a 17 year old girl who is 18 in just a few months. I have been her neighbor for 6 years. We're also in the same car together every morning going to school, have 2 classes with her, and two days of the week in the same after...

Neighbor looking in my window [ 5 Answers ]

My neighbor and his two teenage sons (ages 15 and 17yrs) have been looking in my windows for years. The children started when they were young and would look in my windows when they came in my yard to retrieve there balls and toys. Their father started six years ago or so after I put up a fence to...

Is your neighbor a criminal? [ 36 Answers ]

Hello: Do you think the government has any clue about what it does?? Recently, the state of Washington made playing online poker a felony. Yup – a class C felony, just like sex offenders. Now, I would like you to think about this for a minute. Here we have, let's say 1,000 ordinary...

Movie - The Girl Nextdoor [ 1 Answers ]

Bonjour! J'aimerais savoir le nom de la chanson, et du chanteur qui passé lorsque qu'il font finalement l'amour dans la limousine.. Cette chanson reviens souvent dans les même film du genre. Un slow comme, Si vous connaissez cette chanson là , la reconnaissez faites moi en part! :) répondez...

View more questions Search