Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterflyforever Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Feb 29, 2008, 11:54 PM
    Age for children
    When do you think is the best age to have children? I understand when your married stable etc.. But as far as age preference.
    jennyrena Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Mar 1, 2008, 12:22 AM
    I think you should be stable, but I also wouldn't want to not see my grandkids and possibly great grandkids grow up.I like the fact that I am giving my best years to them and I'm not eat up with arthritis or going through menopause while watching my son play ball or my daughter cheer. It really depends on your goals and expectations. I'd say when you have married, finished school, started career and can actually save money for them. I can't say whether that would be 28 or 34. But maybe somewhere along there.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyforever
    When do you think is the best age to have children? I understand when ur married stable etc.. but as far as age preference.
    Obviously it will be quite individual, but one thing to consider is fertility. It will start to diminish for many women in their late 20's/early 30's and even more so by the late 30's and early 40's. While men's fertility may not decline as such, their ability to produce quality sperm will start to diminish also as they get older.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Maturity has no age limits.

I would say that best time to start having children would be in your mid twenties. That is just a opinion.

Not everybody is ready or mature enough even at that age. It all depends and each individual is different.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disease makes children appear to age quickly [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to find the name of a disease that makes children appear to age very quickly.. Any information anyone can give me will be very helpful. I saw this on a talk show years ago but cannot think of what it was. Children around the ages of 8-10 looked like they were small senior...

School age children home alone in Indiana [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there. I am a very concerned, loving parent of a 10-year-old and a 12-year-old. Both children are very responsible. I normally work from home, but about two to four days per month (never consecutive) I am required to work in the office for various reasons as part of my job. I have no family here...

Age gap between two children [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know what is the minimum age diffrence between two naturally born children from a woman is possible ( i.e. if they are born one after another in the nomal course of delivery )

What age dose children decide where they want to live Ohio [ 12 Answers ]

My son is 14 yrs old and has stated he wants to live with his father because he doesn't like his sister so he has gone to his father and he has filed stuff with the courts for custody and a gal has been assigned to my son and this gal has told me that I could very well lose my son just because he...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

View more questions Search