Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmhill1964 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 08:52 PM
    Is criteria of comparable worth an appropriate form of remedy these days. Affirmativ
    Okay
    vintage_surf21 Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Feb 29, 2008, 09:00 PM
    What are you comparing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criteria of Comparable worth. [ 2 Answers ]

Is criteria of comparable worth an appropriate form of remedy?

Is this an form of slander and worth pursuing? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went into a Kroger to purchase some roses for an employee's birthday and found one dz were marked down so I decided to buy two dz. Since I was in a hurry I grab both dz and put them in one bag, as I preceded to bag them the florist came up to me and suggested I put them in separate bags....

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

Comparable Video Cards [ 1 Answers ]

What are some video cards with similar or even better performance to my Nvidia ti4400 that has just died on me?

More than 31 days in 2006 for 8843 form? [ 3 Answers ]

Good morning, I'm a visiting fellow from Spain, who came to do a research fellow in the Massachusetts General Hospital on December 14th 2006 . I have a J-1 Visa. I'm not receiving any money from USA. I was filling-in the 8843 form for the 2006 taxes, and someone is Telling me that if I have...

View more questions Search