Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 09:05 AM
    value of artwork?
    I have an etching from the Paris Etching Society. It is a stream with an old mill or waterwheel. It is signed Pierre and the Title is hard to read. It is either Mortin or Moutin.
    It is numbered 203. Can you also tell me anything about this? Thanks.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 29, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Please refer to this sticky: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/pa...ad-155531.html
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2008, 02:26 AM
    Information about the artists and works featured as part of those solicited as art from the Paris Etching Society are extremely hard to find on the Internet. As such, information on the above referenced link is excellent!

Just in doing some back-checking here though, I am curious as to whether the works signed by Pierre have anything similar in style to those found on the following link?

Pierre Bonnard (1867 - 1947) Artwork Images, Exhibitions, Reviews

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depreciating artwork [ 6 Answers ]

What makes artwork a non-depreciable asset? Is there some threshold value that the IRS recognizes? Isn't most "art" hanging in most businesses more a depreciable item of décor as opposed to a true investment that will hold its value or appreciated in value? If this is the case and we don't...

Artwork Donation [ 2 Answers ]

As Member in a 501 (C) (7) organization --can I donate artwork valued at @$5,000 and use it as a tax deduction.

Artwork promotion [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Can I know how to promote my artwork? Can u please suggest me?

Some of my artwork [ 35 Answers ]

Hope this works?? Here is some of my artwork. The Man standing beside horse and cart was done in acrylics The Desert Girl (girl from Nat'l geographic cover) done is oils The mother and baby is my daughter-in-law and my grandson -- painting in oils The Cannon I built about 12 years ago -...

View more questions Search