Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missjene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 05:04 PM
    Apllying hair extensions to short hair
    My sister in law has a friend with cancer. She was asked by her friend to help her apply hair extensions to her friends short(but growing back)hair. I need to get some specific directions and/or tips on how it is done correctly and easily. Thanks.
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Feb 28, 2008, 05:12 PM
    I put hair extensions in a friend of mines hair. You want to do this very carefully here is two web site i found for you good luck i hope it helps!
    Short Hair: Concealing Extensions On Short Hair
    Hair Extensions The Safe Way
    These were the best i could find!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Extensions [ 20 Answers ]

I have reasonably short hair, but I really miss having long hair, and I want to get extensions. I heard it's expensive, but I was thinking that if I bought the hair myself, I could, or have a friend, braid it in for me? I was just wondering how I go about this, and how long the extensions last.

Can hair extensions be applied over short bangs [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have always had long bangs up util a few days ago and I don't like them at all. The work is incredible... so my question is... can you apply hair extensions at the bang line? I desperatley need my long bangs back! Thanks for your help.

Hair exts for short hair? [ 2 Answers ]

I have very short hair. It is around 2 inches long. I butchered myself. Can I get hair extensions?

Hair extensions [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago my cousin got hair extenstions glued on (for a pageant) and now her scalp is red and sore and itchy, What causes it? Could it be the weight of the extensions? She washed her hair today and rubbed very easy along the extenstions thinking this will help ease up the soreness.

View more questions Search