Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    racheylou Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Fading my hair colour
    Hi there can anyone tell me if using washing powder will help my colour fade, I have dark brown hair and want it to fade out a bit an I have heard that using washing powder will help it fade fast I don't know if this is true or not can anyone please help??
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 27, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Yes it may help fade out the hair colour but it would be damaging the hair.
    Try to use a detox/clarifying shampoo.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Hair Color [ 1 Answers ]

I put light browns and red highlights in my dark hair and the red turned out really bright and I need to do something with it before school tomorrow. I want to try to fade it out so that it will blend in but I am afraid it will turn pink. Should I use Dawn detergent?

Stop Fading Hair! [ 2 Answers ]

My hair at first was dyed blonde but now its fading into brownish blondeish oranish color. Why? And is there anything that I can possibly use to stop it from fading? Anything that will protect against fading and at the same time make it lighter? Please help. And by the way is it possible that my...

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Fading hair color [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my hair about two months ago to a dark red/brown color. I tried to get it back to my normal ash brown color by dying it a light ash blonde. It made the ends lighter but not the top of my hair. I don't want to go to the salon because I don't want them to use any abrasive or harmful...

Hair color fading [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to highlight my hair blonde, but it didn't turn out so good. It is too blonde, and I like the natural color of my hair much better. I need to find a hair-healthy way to make the color go away before school starts tomarrow morning. Thanks! :)

View more questions Search