Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    auk70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 02:49 PM
    What shuold I do with this relationship?
    I had a 5 years relationship with a guy,after 3 years of it we decided to get married but his family was not convince as our family backgrounds were different and his family was very conservative, my mother was agree on it, but how long they can wait in a meanwhile this guy broke up with me as according to him his family won't be agree on it,but I called him and he apologized and again started convincing his parents and in this six year all the wedding proposals I rejected as I was waiting for him , but after six years his parents convinced , my mother has died as well and I can't told this to my siblings I like him as they won't approve it, but they won't mind if I told them he is my friend's cousin, but he is saying tell the truth to your family whether they agree on it or not, but I know it will spoil everything... his family is very conservative this guy can't move without his family he did nt take any step until and unless all of his family members convinced of it,I still love that guy a lot, but he prefers his family on me, what should I do ? This guy wants me to tell my family that I like him but I want to do it through reference otherwise my siblings won't like this what should I do? Can somebody help me??
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 08:19 PM
    but he is saying tell the truth to your family whether they agree on it or not,
    With out knowing much about your culture, and traditions, I think the truth would be the way to go. At least you wouldn't have to lie, to cover a lie, and you wouldn't have the fear of the truth, coming back to haunt you.
    JL FANATIC Posts: 40, Reputation: 7

Feb 28, 2008, 08:31 AM
    Tell the truth. And it sounds like he needs to make some choices on his own without consulting his family first. If he loves you and you feel he can protect and take care of you let him know. Move on if all else fails.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Tell the truth. Take it from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

I Got into a Relationship with a Girl about 7 months ago... from the start people try to break us up and wanted me to move back in with my father... She was hearing this all over town and even had one person tell her that I should be sleeping with my ex instead of her... three weeks ago she made a...

New relationship [ 2 Answers ]

I have started to see a guy from work. He has been in previous relationships whereas I haven't. I'm totally clueless and find myself being a little tense. He keeps complimenting me all the time and says he isn't just saying it to appeal to me, but he genuinely means it. Other than thank you I don't...

Relationship [ 8 Answers ]

2 yrs. Ago I met someone... both of us are married. He's married 17 yrs. 25 for me. We met walking our dogs in the park. Don't know where to begin... we had lots in common, he has met my husband, I have met his wife. Oh gosh, this is going to be too long of a story. Let's see. We got very...

View more questions Search