Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jose81 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 09:48 AM
    How do I save my relationship?
    Hi, my name is jose. I have been with my girlfriend 10 months now but living together for the last 3 months. Everything was very good before we moved in together and now that we live together its not so good! And its because of the money and the why that I have talked to her and treated her. Asked her to forgive me for all of that and she did. But for the last month we have not hugged, kissed or had any type of touching or anything like that so I asked her about it about 3 days ago and she said that the love wasn't there anymore but she still loved me just not in love with me anymore because of all of the stupid things that I have said to her and stuff but she is willing to give me time to change and work on what's left of this relationship to see if she falls back in love with me. I know she has feelings for me but can someone fall back in love again? So my question is now that my relationship is on the rocks and about to be over how to I save it? Can someone please please please please help me!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER!
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Feb 26, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Well, pehaps you jumped into the whole living together thing? If money is an issue 3 months into it than you may not have thought this out as carefully as you should have.

Money is always a problem in situations like this. It may be her worried about living accommodations rather than it being you (I can't imagine she's distant towards you because you don't make enough money, if that's true than youhave your answer as to what to do)

I guess you have to make plans with her in terms of finding a way tocreate more income for the early going. I don't know if your in school or what your financial situation is, but perhaps look into getting a second job until you get on your feet. If you can't afford the place you can't afford the place, you both have to start looking at ways to correct this or move back home.

Feb 26, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Well all of our bills are getting paid, but we have know money left over to do anything, like go to dinner or a movie and things like that. I have made a change and I will get a raise soon so we'll have money but can that save my relationship? And it didn't help that I was acting like an with her either and dissing her by not kissing her back or hugging her when she would tell me that everything was going to be OK. Man I messed up! Can I save this relationship?
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Feb 26, 2008, 10:18 AM
    If that is your biggest issue facing the relationship, than I would say it can. If she is worried about money, more money would go far in correcting that situation. I,however, it is the money coupled with other issues than who knows? Sit down and talk this out with her.

Feb 26, 2008, 10:25 AM
    The money is the biggest issue and with that came the fighting which lead to us not talking to each other and things like that. I did talk to her last night and she said that I would just have to give her some time and that things could work out. I love her but she is not in love with we anymore because I have been an for the past 3 months because of the money. Now that money won't be an issue much longer and I change the way that I've been acting towards her do you think a can save this and have her feeling come back?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to save my relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I really need help. I've been dating my BF for one year and a month, we had our problems, like a normal relationship. But he doesn't seem to be able to forgive me for everything I did like 5 months ago. I'm trying to please him as much as I can to make him feel special in all the right ways. But...

How to save my relationship [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. My situation is a bit complex so I will try to make it brief. I met my ex almost 4 years ago. Do to many reasons we did not see each other for almost a year after that initial meeting. Then we reconnected and instantaneously clicked. We both felt as if we had found our best...

I want to save my relationship [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend of over 2 years has decided he wants us to end how relationship. I love him so much and I don't want to end it. I told him let go get help he told my to do what ever because I am the one with the problem not him. Our biggest problem is sex I don't like having sex because I was rap when...

I need to know what to do or how to save my relationship. =/ [ 9 Answers ]

My situation is complicated. I just hope someone has the time to sit down read all this and give me a real answer that will help my relationship. Ill tell you our whole relationship story. Its kind of crazy but I really hope someone can help! I was with a guy for 9 months. He put me through a lot...

View more questions Search