Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irenecarol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Why would my feet be so dry?
    Is there any reason I would have severe dry feet where the soles are completely cracked and are so rough that the skin looks course with deep lines.
    lovelyloserkb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 04:28 AM
    Winter weather will do this.. Wearing socks, and having sweaty feet will do it. I recommend buying some Udderly Smooth lotion.. applying some before bedtime and then sleeping with your socks on. Depending on the severity of the situation you may have to do it more than once... You will eventually have very smooooth feet :). I found Udderly Smooth lotion at a Dollar Tree store, CVS, and you can buy it online for cheap.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 26, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Here is a site that will help answer your question.
    Cracked heels. DermNet NZ
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Feb 27, 2008, 02:26 PM
    This personally worked for me: I put vaseline on my feet before I go to bed and put cotton socks that are tight around the ankles so the socks do not fall off. My feet were so smooth in the morning after just one day.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 29, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Dry feet is cause by many different factors such as athlete's foot, skin conditions, heat or tight shoes. You can use a pumice stone or an exfoliant to remove dead skin, and then apply an oil based moisturizing cream twice daily on your feet to help heal the dry skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer does not dry in Auto Dry mode [ 23 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer works well in the Timed Dry mode but in the Auto Dry mode it runs forever and does not dry well. In the Timed Dry mode it produces plenty of heat and works fine. What is happening in the Auto Dry mode that does not make the heat properly get to a level that allows the clothes to...

Does he have cold feet? [ 10 Answers ]

Last week my I was having a hard time with our wedding plans and finances, this was putting a strain on our relationship, my fiancé was being very supportive all week but I was to worked up to notice. Saturday I went to buy my wedding dress and when I came home my fiancé and all of his clothes were...

Dry- Cracked feet. [ 3 Answers ]

Hii! Well. I have dry feet :/ And there's one crack in my left foot! Does anyone have nay tips that can help make the crack go away and the dryness? Thank you! Also.

Swelling of the feet [ 5 Answers ]

I am 29 weeks along, and I noticed yesterday, that my right foot is swollen. It doesn't look too bad, but this morning it's still the same. Also it throbs when I walk and I can't feel two of my toes. I'm not sure if this is a big deal or not. Should I call my doctor, or is this normal?

My feet for life [ 1 Answers ]

I work an assembly line job that requires me to be on my feet, constantly shifting my body weight and side stepping. My lower back hurts and so do my legs. I need the job. What is a really good shoe I should purchase?

View more questions Search