Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kilronan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 06:02 PM
    How do I kill the stump of a palm tree
    Hi Guys,

I am looking for help! I got a Palm Tree cut down a few days ago, I am now left with the stump in the ground, what do I do to poison the stump.

Kilronan.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2008, 06:09 PM
    You can buy some tree root killer at Home Depot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 12' healthy ficus tree is dying.How do I save my tree? [ 0 Answers ]

My Ficus tree were plant in my garden on a slopne for about a year. It doing very well. All the sudden the last two week couple of branches with the leafs start curling, turning yellow or brown and then fall off the branch. I cut of those two branches, now another branch, the leafs start doing the...

Post Stump [ 4 Answers ]

I placed 4x4 post in the floor of my barn for the purpose of crosstying horses in the gromming stall. After tying the second horse, she freeked out and broke one of the posts. It broke even with the concrete floor and now I need to remove it. I have tried screwing in a 10" lag bolt and using a...

Am I related to Patrick Stump ? [ 2 Answers ]

Could u find out if I'm realted to Patrick Stump, he's the lead singer in a band called fall out boy ?:)

Tree Stump Removal [ 6 Answers ]

I have a large (2 1/2 foot radius) maple tree stump that is about 1 foot above the ground which I want to remove. I had one removal company come in and quote a $750 price to grind it - which I thought was rather high so I would like to explore other ways of removing the stump at a much lower cost....

View more questions Search