Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anubhav1237 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Innovaive concepts in urban planning
    HI.. im staying in India, studying in architecture college and I have been given a topic for seminar on "practicality of innovative concepts in planning". The topic within which has been selected are :

Car Free city
    Vertical city
    Underground city
    Zero emission city
    Under water city
    Space colonies or city.. ( in a way that they might can be applicable in inhabitable conditions on earth)

Im presently searching for as much information I can get on these topics. I would have to later prepare a power point presentation and would be kind of debating on this topic on its pros and cons and how can they be practical by giving proximate figures.

Please if anyone could get any information or opinions on these topics.. it would be a great help!

Beside these topics if you have any other topic in mind do tell...
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Aug 27, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Did you find your answer?

I'm sorry no one helped you here. We work hard to get every question but some slip through the cracks. I hope that if there is anything we can help you with in the future you'll come back.

Take Care, BC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urban clothing wholesalers [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to to purchase wholesale name brand clothing?

Accounting Concepts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi again, I was wondering if anyone might know how to check my answers to these questions on accounting... thanks! 1. The current portion of long-term debt should a. not be separated from the long-term portion of debt. b. be paid immediately. c. be reclassified as a current...

NJ urban backyard - trying to make it an OASIS, please help! [ 2 Answers ]

First off, your help is much appreciated! My wife and I are planning an urban garden of sorts, with flowers, herbs, & veggies if possible... Problem is, it's in an urban setting. And much of the sunlight is blocked. We probably only get about an hours worth of sun in the summer, and virtually...

Accounting Concepts [ 5 Answers ]

Define the concept of matching revenues and expenses.

Probability Concepts [ 1 Answers ]

John and Jane are married. The probability that John watches a certain television show is .4. The probability that Jane watches the show is .5. The probability that John watches the show, given that Jane does is .7. a. Find the probability that both John and Jane watch the show. b. Find...

View more questions Search