Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    astronom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Wages Expense
    Is the answer to the following question $8,000? Because there are 2 days left in the month that have not been paid.

The question is: A company operates 5 days per week with a daily payroll of $4,000. The employees are paid every Saturday for the workweek(Mon-Fri). The last day of the month is Wed. March 31. What is the amount of Wages Expense recorded on the next payday, Sat April 3?
    SeanF138 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2008, 07:14 AM
    Yes, the answer is $8,000. You are recording $4,000 For Thursday, April 1st, and $4,000 for Friday April 2nd.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social security wages, medicare wages [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an international student in the US on F-1 visa. I have filed federal tax returns twice and NY state tax returns once preciously. Both times my W-2 did not show social security wages or medicare wages (and the tax withheld for each of these). However, this year my W-2 shows figures on...

Wages Expense [ 1 Answers ]

Company x operates five days per week with a daily payroll of $4,000. Employees are paid every Saturday for the workweek just completed (Monday through Friday). The last day of the month is Wednesday, March 31. What is the amount of Wages Expense recorded on the next payday, Saturday, April 3? I...

View more questions Search