Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vaud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 08:28 AM
    Nidon d40 metering image
    How do I get rid of the metering image on top of my photo on my camera?2
    lancekoz Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Mar 4, 2008, 03:00 PM
    I don't own this type of camera, but I just wanted to let you know that your question is not really understandable to me, probably to others as well. Is this a digital camera? Do you mean the file has a graph on it? :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NIght Time Picture with Nikon D40 Digital [ 2 Answers ]

We have been trying to take pictures of our Marching Band at Competitions and have had no luck because of dark pictures. Even when Changing Lense strength. Is it A flash problem or a setting Problem . Thank You

Here is an image [ 16 Answers ]

I hope it works.

Metering a well pump [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, My brother lives in a housing complex consisting of 5 attached houses that share a huge, common backyard. Several years ago, they chipped in and hired someone to put a sprinkler system in the yard. The guy drilled a well to provide the water, and the pump was connected to the subpanel in...

ISO Image [ 11 Answers ]

I have this ISO file, but I can't seem to do anything with it. I tried mounting it with DAEMON Tools 3.46, but it gave me this error. :( Cannot open the file "The file 'file_name.iso' was not found" I also tried installing Undisker 1.2 and opening it with that, but it also gave me an error....

View more questions Search