Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cleo02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 04:49 AM
    Always tired
    I'm 55 piling on weight and always tired. Why?
    clafairey Posts: 153, Reputation: 46

Feb 24, 2008, 05:01 AM
    What you eat effects your energy levels a hell of a lot. Try maybe seeing your doctor and asking for some kind of personal health trainer. They can help you with a diet and give you ideas for recipes that release a lot of energy in the body. Also try going for a little walk everyday, the fresh air wakes you up and you feel that you have done something more to help you feel better.

Another reason could be depression. Do you feel any unhappy thoughts? I used to sleep loads through the day and just felt really tired all the time when I was awake, I went to see my doctor and was put on a course of anti depressants. Some of the tablets can cause you to feel drowsy also so you sometimes have to try different ones to find the right one for you

Also, have you been checked for diabetes? This can cause tiredness also if undiagnosed and your blood sugars aren't right.

I'm sure other people will have more suggestions for you, hope this helped
    tkoernke Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cleo02
    I'm 55 piling on weight and always tired. Why?
    Your heart is probuly getting tired from carrying weight around that you are not used of carrying. Maybe diabeties? High blood pressure. Go to the doc asap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm tired of trying [ 7 Answers ]

I'am tired of trying to get pregnant if it happen it happen.I want it so bad though

I'm getting tired. [ 7 Answers ]

Why do people keep asking about the same movie 3 or 4 times... ask once! If we know we will help! If we don't, sorry! Don't keep asking over and over again about the same movie!

I am tired! [ 9 Answers ]

OK I am now 35 weeks and I want to know if anyone has any ways to go into labor early... now I don't want to just yet but I am getting close and in the next 3 weeks and I just need some ideas... please help me I am so tired and can't do much I feel big and blaaaaa... please let me know or if any...

I'm really getting tired [ 1 Answers ]

Its been since July first that I have been on my period. At first I thought OK its because I stopped the depo shot and its just trying to regulate itself. I started taking a new form of birth control (the pill). It was helping decrease my period but it made me nauseaded and develop too much yeast...

View more questions Search