Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moneybosskidd Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2008, 01:59 PM
    A children's movie from 80s
    Does any one know about an animated movie where there is a mother mouse who has a magical pendant and one of her children was sick and she was looking for a cure?
    moneybosskidd Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Once upon a forest
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Feb 23, 2008, 08:48 PM
    You're looking for the movie adaptation of Robert C. O'Brien's "Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH". The movie is titled, "The Secret of NIMH" (1982) Excellent movie! And book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title needed for a 80s children's cartoon/movie with monkeys in it [ 7 Answers ]

When I was little I had this tape that I watched all the time (late 80s). All I remember is that there were a bunch of monkeys who lived in the woods in some sort of circus(?) trailer or something. I seem to remember something about a woman as well. The only plot I remember is them getting into...

Children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 8 Answers ]

There are a few movies that I remember watching when I was little and I have forgotten them, but been trying to remember for years! If anyone is familiar with them, you would be MUCH appreciated 1. this movie is about a little girl who has a pet unicorn, and I believe her brother turns evil and...

Animated children's movie 1970-80s [ 2 Answers ]

I have this really old animated movie playing itself over in my head and I haven't seen it for more than 15 years. I watched it as a little girl and I have no idea what it's called and hoping someone can help! The part I remember most vividly is where four wizards, one from each season I think,...

80s children's movie about a witch and an apple tree [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of a children's movie from the 80s about a witch who eats apples to stay young?

View more questions Search