Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Sat. Night Live Returns-Huckabee guests
    Saturday Night Live returns finally---Huckabee is a guest, I wonder who will play Obama going forward in the skits??

Any ideas?

I don't think Darrell Hammond...

Check out some similar questions!

Fred Thompson Out Of GOP Race, Rudy Next, Huckabee Broke [ 20 Answers ]

Fred Thompson Thompson abandons White House bid - CNN.com -- Kind of sucks, because he was the only other candidate that had some balls to speak his mind, besides Ron Paul. Mike Huckabee The American Spectator -- Oh snap Huckabee. Maybe you should change your fund raising in accordinance...

Huckabee-Change the Constitution [ 53 Answers ]

Huckabee (R Presidential Candidate) said today that the Constitution should be changed to reflect God's Word as reflected in the Christian Bible. I don't know what specifically he has in mind, but isn't he advocating the overthrow of our government?

Huckabee :Foreign policy [ 4 Answers ]

When I read the Huckster's foreign policy essay at 'Foreign Affairs 'Mag. Why did I think I was reading Democrat talking points ? Foreign Affairs - America's Priorities in the War on Terror - Michael D. Huckabee On diplomatic relations with Iran :Huckabee's fantasy about negotiating...

Can you file joint Federal returns and separate State Tax Returns [ 1 Answers ]

We lived in different cities so can we file joint federal returns and separate state returns??

Ribbon guests [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone has ever heard of including an enclosure in the invitation that says Ribbon Guests for family to give the ushers when entering the church.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.