Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    headranger2005 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Looking for Program to edit, convert Documents
    I am looking for a Program/application where I can take my existing documents and convert them into various different formats, like from pdf to text and so on.

It would be great to be able to edit the documents as well.

I would prefer this to be a free application or at a modest cost

I am open to suggestions or ideas,

Thanks, HeadRanger George
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 06:49 PM
    This link can convert many types of file, browse to the file you would lik to format to and the format you would like to format it to and the site converts it and then you can download the file

Media Convert - free and on line - convert and split sound, ringtones, images, docs - MP3 WMV 3GP AMR FLV SWF AMV MOV WMA AVI MPG MP4 DivX MPEG4 iPOD PSP OGG WMA AAC MP4 MPC MMF QCP KAR MIDI REALAUDIO FLAC JPG PSD DOC PDF RTF TXT ODG ODP ODS ODT SXW

Here is another site that converts your file and then emails you the conversion
    Online PDF Converter & Document Creator - Convert MS Office, Images, Web Pages, Vector Graphic Formats files to PDF and PDF to Microsoft Word for free using your Internet browser

Hope this helps, I'm suyre other suggestions will come up
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 22, 2008, 06:56 PM
    What format are the docs in now?

You can get CutePDF for free to create PDFs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Edit my paragraph [ 3 Answers ]

My Personal Interview My personal interview is all about my classmate Judy Yuen. She is 46 years old. She came from Hong Kong, but she was born in Taiwan. 15 years ago she left in Hong Kong. She decided to settle down here in Alameda City, and loves it. According to her, it’s just liked her old...

C program that convert NFA to equivalent DFA [ 2 Answers ]

I am so pleased to write you,and I want on this opportunity to thank You About your help,I was wondering if you would mind helping me to write a C Program that convert a NFA to an equivalent DFA,I found this program in C++ Program but I haven't studied it yet at the university. I am looking...

Looking for a Way to Edit DownLoaded Documents [ 7 Answers ]

I have downloaded a County (blank) Legal form and I want to make a slight edit on the form. Is there a way, or a Program, where I can store the document in my files and be able to edit it when I wish, I like working with PDF files and I do not currently have a version of Microsoft Word. ...

How to edit a rewritable CD [ 2 Answers ]

How to edit a rewritable CD

Word documents locked for edit - HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

I have Windows ME and Microsoft word. I have all my word documents from school arranged in folders based on each semester. Today, I opened up a 12 page paper for editing and I cannot do a single thing to this document. Each time I try, I get the following message "The command is not available...

View more questions Search