Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squirrells Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Keyboard
    Please help, I originally had an ergonomic keyboard connected to my laptop.
    Now I am unable to type normal letters without holding down the function key at the same
    Time.
    Please help me if you can, I want to disable the ergonomic keyboard,

Thank you very much,
    squirrells
    scoobydoo_157 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Mar 7, 2008, 11:13 AM
    If you go to Control Panel --Keyboard

Do you still see the ergonomic keyboard installed?

Try going into Device Manager Delete your keyboard,
    See if it will scan and see the new keyboard if not,
    Reboot to find your new keyboard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

Keyboard problems [ 2 Answers ]

I didn't know if this was the right bit but it seemed to be, but, my keyboard has one problem. A few buttons are working at opposites the @ shouldn't be shift+2 because it's a brit keyboard and " shouldn't be shift+' they're just being bad lol but if anyone knows how to make my at sign appear...

Keyboard acting up [ 4 Answers ]

Well. I messed up my keyboard some how and I have to type this using on-screen keyboard. It all started after I decided to clean the keyboard a bit. I logged off and then I realized I should shutdown. So I did but I never unplugged the keyboard. I used some q-tips and a damp paper towel. ...

Keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

When my computer starts it shows the messege which say (unlock keyboard).what can I do To solve that problem?

Midi keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I recently bought a midi keyboard and would like to get Sound Studio Pro 2. software program.can anyone help please. Cheers George...

View more questions Search