Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaredsp Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2006, 05:42 PM
    How to get out of the "Friendzone"
    Id just like to start a thread on the "friendzone" sub.

Id like to hear what everyone has to say about it
    GenomeX Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2006, 06:55 PM
    Wow.. no replies for quite a long time.

Anyway... hmmm the friend zone. Well a lot of people believe that the best relationships start with the two people in the 'friendzone' for a while.

Here is one thing about the friendzone though.. it only really exists for guys by girls.

A girl that a guy friend finds attractive is never ever ever in the 'friendzone' for a guy.. since the guy always wants (always means always.. every single second) to have sex with her. HOWEVER girls actually can be friends to guys they find attractive.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2006, 06:16 AM
    Hi,
    A "friendzone" is important to most everyone. If one is not friends with another, then nothing will come of the relationship; as far a "loving" relationship.
    At 64 yrs old, I have learned through observations that one does need to be friends with another, to start a good relationship. Whether the relationship turns out OK, is another story! It doesn't always work out to be a "love" relationship, to the dismay of one of those involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

"Protect" and "Preserve" [ 6 Answers ]

What is the difference of the word "Protect" and "Preserve" ? Especially when it is used to mean protecting something. Sorry if my English is strange. (Preserve: to save something or someone from being harmed or destroyed, to make something continue without changing. / Protect: to keep someone of...

View more questions Search