Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katzmatta Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Movie in Waterfront Gulf? Bar, writer, shootout at end
    Pre-2001 movie with a Nick Nolte/William Hurt - type who might be a writer who leaves city life for a Gulf Bar-restaurant; lives in the back room, watching videos? Woman interest is a Helen Hunt/Laura Dern - type. Something about a phone booth outside the bar-restaurant; place's name might be a bird's name? Something about a watch; a police shootout at the end when some crime is discovered; closing shot on the watch -- she gave him? Has been driving me crazy for years; cannot find keywords that go to anything but Albino Alligator; that's not it.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 08:12 AM
    This is a long shot, but it might be Full Moon in Blue Water with Gene Hackman and Teri Garr.
    katzmatta Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Thank you so much; am SO SURE this is it... I just bought the DVD at half dot com! Has been haunting me. Roger Ebert's review hints at many subplots... guess the watch and the phonebooth and the shootout at the end are "extras" -- I'd never have solved it myself!! Been bugging all my friends for years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My start bar ( task bar ) is in the wrong place [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was playing on my PC and my start bar or task bar is now up the right hand side of my screen, I don't know how I did it is there away to put it back to the bottom left (original place ) please help its annoying:mad: Thanks in advance Mike:)

Marble or Granite for a wine bar w/ stainless bar sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Would Marble be an appropriate choice for a bar top that will have a small stainless steel undermount bar sink? I have been quoted the same price for marble or granite. Are these counter tops usually the same price?

Persian Gulf Oil Spill [ 4 Answers ]

I'm doing a small report on the oil spill. The persian gulf oil spill. I've a few questions. What caused the spill? What was the effect? If anyone knows, please help. Thanks.

Annoying Internet Bar over the Task Bar [ 1 Answers ]

My grandson has messed around with my computer and an annoying Bar now sits over the Task bar when on the internet. To the extreme left is Internet Explorer logo e] followed by DONE. To the extreme right is a Blue Globe followed by INTERNET. If a URL is clicked the bar then shows :...

Front-end vs. Back-end Tech Writing [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference? Can someone give me an example of both? I'm SO confused! :confused: Thanks in advance. -HBG

View more questions Search