Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mona4white Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Monobenzone vs benzyl-arbutin
    Monobenzone vs Benzyl-arbutin ::: which 2 start and how much?? I know, we all know this is th 2 drug whch will work, say how much 2 use till how much time mixing what, dilute?

Do smebdy have lovie1 , she seems to be very very successful
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 21, 2008, 11:55 AM
    There is no chemical named "benzylarbutin" in this world..

Someone invented that name.. that's what I think lol

Try wikipedia or something.. type in benzyl arbutin.. there is no chemical conjunction..

That's WEIRD HUH?
    mona4white Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Monobenzone (benoquin) is the Monobenzyl ether of hydroquinone, and Benzylarbutin is the Monobenzyl ether of arbutin, 1 company named herbalinn or smethng sells it also in 5% n 20
    HonEB Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2008, 11:23 PM
    There is no such thing as benzyl arbutin. One company sells the raw active. One or 2 other really bad companies may have BA in their products.
    SunshineNY Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2008, 07:39 AM
    Herbalinn calls their powder "Arbutin Monobenzylether" so, that would be Arbutin but then other sites like the depigforum calls this product: Benzyl 2-Acetamido-2-deoxy-alpha-D-glucopyranoside which is very expensive else where like sciencelab.com: Benzyl 2-Acetamido-2-deoxy-alpha-D-glucopyranoside * 13343-62-9 every where online this product is so expensive so why would they sell 100% BENZYL ARBUTIN POWDER (8 ounce) for $200 dollars? In reality... they are really selling raw arbution powder which we can purchase online 1 kg for $125 dollars. Now, it it is indeed they are selling "Benzyl 2-Acetamido-2-deoxy-alpha-D-glucopyranoside" 8 ounces for $200 dollars... something is wrong with that picture.
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 02:28 PM
    [QUOTE=SunshineNY]herbalinn calls their powder "Arbutin Monobenzylether" so, that would be Arbutin but then other sites like the depigforum calls this product: Benzyl 2-Acetamido-2-deoxy-alpha-D-glucopyranoside which is very expensive else where like sciencelab.com: Benzyl 2-Acetamido-2-deoxy-alpha-D-glucopyranoside * 13343-62-9 every where online this product is so expensive so why would they sell 100% BENZYL ARBUTIN POWDER (8 ounce) for $200 dollars? In reality... they are really selling raw arbution powder which we can purchase online 1 kg for $125 dollars. Now, it it is indeed they are selling "Benzyl 2-Acetamido-2-deoxy-alpha-D-glucopyranoside" 8 ounces for $200 dollars... something is wrong with that picture.[/QUOTE

I can use your help. Where can I buy monbenzone
    Look forward to talking with you
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 25, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Brown skin write me a private msn.. lets talk on MSN if you have it

Feb 29, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by monobenzone_attention
    brown skin write me a private msn.. lets talk on MSN if you have it
    I have Yahoo are we still able to talk
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 17, 2008, 10:00 AM
    According to answers people have left for my questions, benzyl-arbutin doesn't work and herbalinn is a scam. I myself don't know for sure, but nearly everyone is saying the same thing, so I'd stay away from the benzyl-arbutin

Mar 17, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster
    According to answers ppl have left for my questions, benzyl-arbutin doesn't work and herbalinn is a scam. I myself dont know for sure, but nearly everyone is saying the same thing, so i'd stay away from the benzyl-arbutin
    No such thing as benzyl-arbutin, this is probably a company that made up a name for some chemical. BUT there is a such thing od alpha- arbutin or just arbutin and it is wroth looking into :D
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Jun 22, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Well so far my studies with mono are going excellent. But I will look into alpha-arbutin though. Thanks for the info
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Im using BA from herbal inn now, it is lightening just fine. It does work, just takes some time if you're starting with dark skin.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 17, 2008, 11:58 AM
    What's your before and after color like? How long did it take to get that color ?
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Im a medium brown. The product took me to a slightly lighter shade, but I had to wait 10 days for the next order and went back to my original color. I don't think I will order from Herbal inn again. It takes way to long for their product to arrive. Im going to mono now. Ill use a lower percentage. What are you using?
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 17, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Hey missj

I'm am currently using 20% mono. I have 5% ba that I am just starting to use because some people are ranting about it. Right now am going through the peeling stage and my face is lightening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Diference between the types of Arbutin [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know any products in the USA tha contain "Deoxyarbutin"? And did it work for you?How many shades, or just lightens dark spots? I already have found out that Deoxyarbutin and Benzylarbutin are several times stronger than regular Arbutin (regular Bearberry extract) and that...

Alpha Arbutin [ 28 Answers ]

Has anyone used it and what was the outcome? Thanks. :)

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects? [ 4 Answers ]

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects?. Is there any care to avoid the side effects? :confused:

Anyone tried Benzyl Arbutin ? [ 17 Answers ]

Just wanted to know if anyone had tried the benzyl arbutin cream from herbalinn and if so what their experience was, good or bad Herbal Inn Ayurveda Medicine Health Beauty Support Herbal Inn Fairness Cream Indian Ayurvedic

View more questions Search