Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amalo Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2008, 04:15 PM
    What's this called?
    Years ago my family had a chair that I loved, and I've decided now that I want to get one of my own, There was a stand that was made of wood and then there was a wooden frame that resembled a turtle shell that fit on top of the stand, and there was a big round cushion, practically a mattress, that fit into the shell frame. Could anybody tell me what these chairs are called?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 04:17 PM
    It's called a Papasan Chair.

Check this out

Papasan Chair, double papasan chairs, and swivel rocker chairs and cushions
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 04:20 PM
    The only thing I can think of is papasan chair
    Pier One sells them I have a bunch of them but need cushions.
    Attached Images

Amalo Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Yes, that's it, thank you for the help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are they called? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering what you call these symbols _ and -?

Should he have called? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site. I've been out of the dating relm for awhile since I've recently got out of a long term relationship. I'm in my mid twenties and I've started dating this new guy. We've only been out 4 times, but each time has gone great with the last date being an overnight date, that I...

I called him [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up about a month ago- I've called him 5 times since then- once after I received a missed call from him which actually was him accidentally dialing me from his pocket- I was really upset as this was just after an exam also which I had a really hard time studying for because of the...

What was it called ? [ 1 Answers ]

Help me please... Cartoon... I remember a cartoon from 70s/80s which had a group of people including an old man with a long white beard - and each programme was a light-educational look at an historical-era. I think the theme tune was Handel's Messiah, and it used to be on ITV in the mornings....

View more questions Search