Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anamia Posts: 25, Reputation: 7

Feb 20, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Financial Aid (Masters)
    Hi! I have a bachelors degree in a non-scientific field. I want to get accepted into a Masters program that requires several science courses for acceptance. Is anyone aware of any type of financial aid that may be available for me to take these courses (about 5 classes plus labs). I have had trouble locating any programs since these will be undergraduate classes that I need. :(

I work full time and I am still paying back student loans from undergrad, so I would prefer to find some aid other than loans. It will take probably a year to a year and a half to get these classes out of the way so I can get into the masters program... so I would really like to get the ball rolling. Thanks!
    luvmylab Posts: 90, Reputation: 7

Feb 20, 2008, 09:39 AM
    You could take additional student loans and defer your current loans. Your current loans would be deferred automatically if you become a part-time student (6credits). You might want to consider this if you are going to need loans to pay for grad school.

You should speak with a Financial Aid counselor at the school you wish to attend. They might have some insights on what is available to you.

Without knowing where you are I can't answer this question. Or give you some better direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial aid [ 2 Answers ]

I Am A College Student And I Am Unable To Get Funds For Computer And Books How Can I Get Some Funds For This I Have Tried Private Loans And Due To My Credit Situation I Am Unabe To Get A Loan What Can I Do.

Scholarship and financial aid [ 1 Answers ]

Question on scholarship and financial aid. Wooo interesting discovering this site! My question is; can a person secure admision for a gaduate course without indication f scholarship and or can one get scholarship before securing admision for graduate studies; If yes how? Thanks Calvin Opio

Getting financial Aid [ 4 Answers ]

Does all financial aid requirements include being registered with Selective Services? If so then a convicted felon will not have that opportunity. Is this true?

Financial Aid [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mother, and I want to get back into school. I recently applied for financial aid. Will I get it?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Schlorship or financial aid [ 0 Answers ]

Any body who knows about schlorship or financial aid please give guidance.I am studying 7th standard in st. johnes hr secondary school tn state. I am from poor famiy my father expired long before.any body have suggestion ?

View more questions Search