Damn it feels good to be a gangster.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Feb 20, 2008, 12:04 AM
    Whoop Whoop! Haha
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:06 AM
    Haha.

ihatewestseneca, you know my deal. With the money I saved up to buy a condo with my girl, I bought a motorcycle. I went shopping to get some new clothes. I joined a gym.

Recently, went on a slew of dates... realized that... well, how do I put this... I attract a lot of women I'm not attracted to. The women I actually AM attracted to, won't give me the time of day.

HOWEVER, papa's got a date on Friday... and this one... I am QUITE enamored with. She is beautiful, independent, sweet, and on top of that, we have chemistry.

I'm really just chilling.
    jpm247 Posts: 88, Reputation: 18

Feb 20, 2008, 01:16 AM
    Glad you guys are doing well.

Looking forward to getting to that stage one day...
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Feb 20, 2008, 01:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    haha.

ihatewestseneca, you know my deal. with the money I saved up to buy a condo with my girl, I bought a motorcycle. i went shopping to get some new clothes. i joined a gym.

recently, went on a slew of dates...realized that...well, how do I put this...I attract a lot of women I'm not attracted to. The women I actually AM attracted to, won't give me the time of day.

HOWEVER, papa's got a date on friday...and this one...I am QUITE enamored with. She is beautiful, independent, sweet, and on top of that, we have chemistry.

I'm really just chilling.
    This is true, I've found that I'm a magnet for needy girls... them hoes are always hitting up my Nextel Chirp!

But yeah, its nice to go out with some girls, have a good time, and really not care whether it goes anywhere.
    Questions2007 Posts: 127, Reputation: 26

Feb 20, 2008, 02:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatewestseneca
    Is quite possibly the best alternative!

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.
    Too right it does!!

I know the feeling well. I was happy being single for ages. Then I met my ex, after it all went wrong I spent ages being miserable, then started enjoying being single again!

It is a good thing when the major thing on your mind concerning women is which one of two you should continue dating, ha ha!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 10:05 AM
    One of two?? Love them all.

Mar 16, 2008, 03:16 PM
    You know what else is great about single life... the freedom to do basically whatever I want... that's right people, ima grow a beard, a big burly beard, and I may start drinking cheap tequila in a dirty glass... that would be so burly and manly.

Cmon people, what else do you enjoy about single life?
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 04:33 PM
    The money I was saving up to buy a condo for me and my girl to live in after we graduated...

Just went to a gsx-r 750
    randomguy19 Posts: 81, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Hell yeah!

Mar 16, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    the money I was saving up to buy a condo for me and my girl to live in after we graduated...

just went to a gsx-r 750

That's a pretty big bike is it not? You sure your little 5'8'' frame can handle it?
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 06:18 PM
    My 5'8" 160 lbs frame can handle it QUITE well thank you.

...actually, it is a bit heavy. hah. I had to work out a bit before I actually got on it...y'know, it just looks funny when a scrawny lil guy gets on a bike.

regardless to say, y'know what i LOVE about being single? not being single, but recently broken up?

...first of all, after the breakup, the hitting of the gym + eating healthy has made me look like a beast. seriously. I take a shower, I look in the mirror and I'm like...damn. I'm pretty stacked.

...second of all, my bank account balance has tripled. TRIPLED! and it's increasing daily. seriously.

...third of all, I have a LOT of free time...I'm focusing hard on my school work, research, and other things and EVERYTHING is going so well that my boss actually said, "... yeah you're much better at everything when you're single." it's like that extra bit of strength I have. it's awesome.

...most of all, women LOVE guys who are just out of relationships. my friends have been playing wing-man for me and using this line "my buddy just got out of a serious relationship... " and it works. Every time.
    justanother Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Mar 16, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Yeah same here, attracting woman, but not of my likes. But I'm just flowing with it. It's only been 6 days of NC. I got those perfect pushup things from wal-mart, and using that and on top of going to the gym its helping me cut up quick. Started to breakdance again to get my cardio back maybe get them abs back too. ISneezefunny, you got yourself a bike huh. I do some riding myself, Have a 04 750 and 04 cbr600rr. Both of them are setup for stunt only. I practice all those slow wheelie tricks and coasters on them.
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 09:16 PM
    I wish I could practice stunts on my bike, but to be honest... I'm deathly afraid of hurting... not myself, but my bike. She's purty.

How're those perfect pushup things? I've heard some good things about it... but are they really worth it?

Mar 16, 2008, 10:14 PM
    I've yet to hit the gym, lol... I don't have trouble getting girls and my friends that take care of themselves hate me for it... I'm a little chubby guy, but I've been thinking about joining a gym. Maybe its time I work a little more on self improvement instead of relying on narcissism.

After all, I've always been the chubby guy, it might be nice to see "in-shape" west.

Problem is, I don't know the first thing about working out... I know how to run, but its cold in New York.
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 10:22 PM
    West, I was once a chubby little kid... probably far worse than you as I couldn't do a single pushup. Seriously. I couldn't.

I found an equally chubby kid to go to the gym with me.

I went from 187 to 160... of course, I also had ulcers + flu for about 2 weeks... but y'know...

Mar 16, 2008, 10:27 PM
    Yeah, I'm pushing 200, its not all fat... my doctor says I'm healthy so its not like I'm worried about my health...

But according to your advice I shouldn't be checking out girls, I should be hunting for a fat kid to work out with.

Love the new signature.
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 10:28 PM
    You can do both. Find a kid who's in worse shape than you are. Women'll swoon.

Mar 16, 2008, 10:29 PM
    I got one in mind... mmm...
    justanother Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Perfect pushup for 20 bucks at walmart. Can't beat that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single dad of 4, wondering, are there women who date single dads? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all, Single father of four children. Married 2 different women, at separate times of course, :D . Three of my children live with me full time and my youngest lives with her mother. Just wondering why it seems that all women don't want anything to do with a single dad of that many kids. ...

This single life is it foreva? [ 2 Answers ]

Its must be about 3years since I've had a serious relationship now and I'm starting to think that its not meant to be for me to have that type ov relationship. Most ov my friends have girlfriends and it is sometimes upsetting for me to be left without that part ov my life!. I isn't no brad pitt I...

Finding the transition to single life a little tough, after a recent break up [ 1 Answers ]

So, if you are unfamiliar with my story, you can check out the link below to my original thread https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/torn-between-love-anger-96059.html. Here is where I am at right now: It's been a while since I have talked to my ex. But, I still find myself putting...

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

How to view single record of ALL people at single address? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a table with addresses and names. I can easily sort it by address to see all the people living at the same address grouped together. However, this is problematic with mail-merges, since I wind up generating a new letter for each person, sending multiple mailings to the same residence. ...

View more questions Search