Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Feb 19, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Stupid funny stuff
    You ever done anything dumb/funny?

I have
    Once my dog dragged me into a duck pond while I was walking it.
    Many times I have tripped over my arms while trying to pick stuff up off the ground.
    The other day, when I was fiddling around with the ciggarrette lighter thing in my mums car while we were driving, once it stopped glowing, I tested it on my jeans, nothing happened, then I tested it on my mums expensive leather handbag she bought while on holidays :s later I told her "dont worry, the burn mark gives the bag character!" :)
    The other day, someone I know said was talking about how one nerdy kid wore speedos last swimming carnival, then I said "you remember that kid? he wore speedos, remember last swimming carnival?" because I wasn't listening very well lol.
    Yesterday, I almost choked a skittle. While I was typing this, it took me a minute to realise I had written "yesterday, i almost swallowed a skittle" lolz.
    Im always hitting my head on things lolz :)

My mum says I am very special :)
    Lolz, now tell us your stories :)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2008, 10:02 PM
    Once, when I still lived in California, I was under my Chevy Van working on it and I accidentally hit the transmission linkage throwing it into neutral. I lived on a hill and it started rolling with me under it. I grabbed onto the under carrage and raised my body off the ground and slid on my feet down the road until it stopped out in the middle of a busy intersection 1 1/2 blocks down the hill. Cars were screeching to a stop and honking their horns until I crawled out from under it. Every one just stared at me with their mouths hanging wide open in complete disbelief. Due to my machismo pride, I couldn't come off like the dumb a$$ I really was, so I took a bow. Then I opened the door, hopped in, started it up and burned rubber out of there. When I got home, I realized I had pissed my pants and didn't even realize it. I'm telling you, that was the scariest thing I ever done. The motor wasn't running and the sound of the tires on the pavement while it was picking up speed and my strength almost giving out from holding myself up off the pavement was really quite disturbing. I think anybody would have pissed their pants.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 10:09 PM
    I will walk into walls and fall up the stairs, yes, up the stairs. The most embarrassing thing that happened was in grade 12 (20 years ago). We had the desks were the seat is attached to the desk, my desk snapped in half leaving me and the seat on the floor, everyone laughed (I only weighed 110 pounds, 5'11' tall). Thank goodness it was a Friday and everyone forgot on Monday, but I dreaded going back to school that entire weekend.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2008, 10:39 PM
    When I was doing an internship for student teaching, the class had a science project of working with an ecosystem including newts. Well, on the day the newts arrived, all of the critters were in the same container and had to be separated.

There was an accident involving the container when it was opened. Evidently, one of the students got scared at how quickly the critters moved. She dropped the container and a dozen newts went every direction.

After gathering them up, something wasn't right. Only 11 of them had been found. It was assumed that the company might have shorted the order.

Fast forward an hour later in the middle of a spelling test, I felt a tickle on my leg. I rubbed my leg and discovered something odd moving around inside of my pants. I turned white, I was told, and excused myself quickly from the classroom. Still holding the wiggly thing inside of my pants, I went into a storage room and honestly removed a salamander from inside of my pants!

I then had to go back and explain my quick departure to a classroom of fifth graders along with the fact that I had found the missing newt!

Since then, I've heard other people mention having a lizard in someone's pants, but I don't think they are talking about the same thing!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 11:50 PM
    oneguy- I almost peed my pants when I read your story, don't tell anyone.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Feb 20, 2008, 04:56 AM
    Hehe hilarious :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I urgently require this stupid stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell what is the diameter of eden garden,kolkata?

Google Earth funny/odd stuff [ 19 Answers ]

Man I love this app! If you have not tried it I suggest that you NOT, as you may become addicted. We use it to plot where we've lived and visited. It's fun family fare to look through them on occasion and recall those fun times. It's also cool to find oddities. I've got 2 that come to...

View more questions Search